We don’t lack ideas but we do lack resources to go after them.
Help us innovate and build our future leaders.
WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES. WE NEED TO HELP THEM GROW AND ACHIEVE ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR THEM.
Almost half our missionaries are under 35 years of age and are very creative and energetic.
We need funds to develop them as leaders, including:
- We provide training and support to young missionary leaders like Vanessa, a vibrant campus leader and mother of 3. Donations last year helped cover childcare costs at our regular leadership summits so she and husband Kris could both attend equally without distraction.
- Gaining specialist skills,eg. human or tech skills or learning theology at bible colleges.
- Our 18mth ‘Emerging Leaders Initiative’ builds young leaders for new roles.
- Our ‘Senior Leaders Initiative’ needs funding so we can transition our top leaders ($12K).
MUSIC, FILM MAKING, FEEDING STUDENTS, DAISY CHAINS AND JESUS CHATS.
Almost 70,000 people last year heard the gospel through Power to Change with nearly 2500 accepting Jesus into their life. But there are so many more opportunities out there:
- Missionaries/teams with innovative evangelism ideas will be seed-funded to pilot test them. ($12K pa)
- Film-maker Tim has just completed his Aussie evangelistic film titled ‘Alone’.
- A Jesus Films Campaign is running to mobilise Christians to Watch and Share Jesus Films.
- Over 570 million people have come to Christ globally over 40 years through our Jesus Films App library.
- Digital Evangelism has huge potential and we want to pilot fund several projects.($10K pa)
- Our annual #Hack event which attracts tech heads to a global online weekend exploring mission.
- MyFriends trains everyday Christians to develop a lifestyle that creates gospel opportunities. ($7Kpa)
- We are using food, film and music to grow deeper community among young people.
- During Covid19 we are offering $250 Bread of Life grocery vouchers to international students.