Date: 3:00pm, 5 April 2019 - 2:30pm, 7 April 2019
Sam is the Pastor of Village Church in Kelvin Grove and a lecturer at Queensland Theological College (QTC). He loves nothing more than encouraging individuals and churches to take our responsibility for mission seriously.
Sam was born and raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland and still hasn't lost his accent. He spent twelve years in Osaka, Japan where he taught English, directed a Black Gospel Choir, worked with the homeless, planted a church and – as that wasn’t enough – also met his wife Yoriko. Sam has also pastored a church in Melbourne and worked with mission agencies around the world. Sam and Yoriko have four children whose names mean ‘grace’ in four different languages.
- Clothes and Toiletries for the weekend (bring a Jumper)
- Bedding (including Sheets/Blanket/Sleeping Bag/Pillow)
- Swimwear (if you want to go to the beach for a swim)
- Frisbee/Footy/Soccer Ball/Basketball or Board Games (Tennis facilities also available)
- Snack food to share with those in your rooms
- Powerboard or Power Adaptor for all those electronic devices
- Money for your driver (Our recommendation is $10 each way).
Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre (Currimundi)
Registration provides options for transport.
If you can drive to conference and take others - that would be great - you will receive an email with who you are driving a week out. Please get in touch with your passengers.
If you need a lift to the event - make sure you put it in your registration and a driver will be in touch a week out from the event. Please provide some petrol money for your driver ($10 each way).
For questions about finances or general conference equiries please contact Aaron at aaron.gibson@powertochange.
|Event Date||3:00pm, 5 April 2019|
|Event End Date||2:30pm, 7 April 2019|
|Registrations Close||11:55pm, 13 March 2019|
|Location||Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre|